SPRINGFIELD DOG BITE LAWYER
HERE TO HELP YOU
PROTECTING YOUR RIGHTS AFTER A
SPRINGFIELD DOG BITE INJURY
FOR 20 YEARS
SPRINGFIELD DOG BITE LAWYER
SPRINGFIELD DOG BITE LAWYER READY TO HELP INJURED VICTIMS!
At Atteberry P.C., Law Offices we know how scary and disruptive it can be for a child or family member to suffer a dog bite injury. If you or a loved one suffered a severe traumatic injury in a dog bite attack you deserve an experienced Springfield dog bite lawyer to fight for you. Our team at Atteberry P.C., Law Offices will work with you to get the compensation you deserve.
HOW MUCH IS MY SPRINGFIELD DOG BITE INJURY CLAIM WORTH?
Many factors play in to the amount a Springfield dog bite claim is worth. An Insurance companies will try to wrap up your claim quickly in order to negotiate the least possible settlement. They take advantage of unrepresented dog bite victims. Having an attorney there will give you the best advantage maximum compensation for your claim.
Attorney Atteberry will evaluate your dog bite injury case using over 20 years of experience handling dog bite and personal injury claims. Atteberry P.C., Law Offices in Springfield, IL Taylorville, IL and Litchfield, IL will work closely with you. We make sure all variables are taken into account when advising of a claim’s value.
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO PROTECT YOURSELF AFTER A SPRINGFIELD DOG BITE INJURY?
1) Seek immediate medical attention with the nearest Springfield ER, Prompt Care or your medical doctor. Puncture wounds from a dog bite could get easily infected. Immediate treatment and documentation for your injuries is important.
2). Report your dog bite report.
- Call Sangamon County Dispatch at: 753-6666 or your local Springfield police department.
3) Do not make any statements other than the dog bite report. After your Springfield dog bite injury do not discuss your injury or make any formal statements until you have spoken with your medical doctor and a Springfield dog bite lawyer. Your Springfield dog bite lawyer will investigate your claim and verify responsible parties.
4) Take Pictures. Any pictures of your dog bite injuries and surrounding environment need to be taken to document any potential negligence that resulted in your injuries. Take note as to weather condition or any witnesses present during the dog bite to substantiate your claim.
5) Time is very important. Most dog bite injury claims have a limited “statute of limitations”. Speaking with and hiring Springfield dog bite lawyer right away will ensure that your Springfield dog bite claim will not be lost due to a failure to file with the appropriate court.
6) Call ATTEBERRY P.C., Law Offices at our Springfield, IL office 217-299-3131, Taylorville, IL office 217 824-3131 or Litchfield, IL office 217 824-3135 for your FREE SPRINGFIELD DOG BITE LAWYER CONSULTATION
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HIRE A SPRINGFIELD DOG BITE LAWYER?
After meeting with Attorney Atteberry, your Springfield dog bite lawyer, and attaining our representation, we begin to work on your claim. Information is gathered regarding parties involved, bite reports, police reports, insurance information, witnesses, medical records and bills. We work diligently to prepare your case and get you maximum results for your dog bite injury claim.
Get Your Free Consultation from a Springfield Dog Bite Lawyer
A Springfield dog bite lawyer is waiting to give you a free consultation. Give our office a call so we can arrange an appointment that fits in with your schedule in our Taylorville, IL, Springfield, IL, or Litchfield, IL office. The sooner we can get you in for an appointment the sooner we can start work resolving your Springfield dog bite case.