PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
HERE TO HELP YOU
PROTECTING YOUR RIGHTS AFTER AN ACCIDENT
FOR 20 YEARS
Hire a Springfield Personal Injury Lawyer to HELP you during Unforseen Circumstances
Did you get in a car accident with a distracted driver?
Was the driver of the car under the influence when it caused the accident?
SPRINGFIELD PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER HELP
PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER READY TO HELP ACCIDENT VICTIMS!
HOW MUCH IS MY ACCIDENT CLAIM WORTH?
There are many variables that come in to play when your personal injury lawyer begins negotiations for your injury claim. It begins with valuing the amount of your medical bills, rehabilitation expense, lost wages and any other relevant expenses. When you have recovered as an accident victim, your accident lawyer will also determine how much to seek in pain and suffering . Deciding on how much to seek in pain and suffering is a complex process. There is no special formula and this factor relies largely on the specific facts of your case.
Attorney Atteberry will evaluate your case using over 20 years of experience handling personal injury and car accident claims. Atteberry P.C., Law Offices in Springfield, Taylorville and Litchfield, IL will work closely with you. We make sure all variables are taken into account when advising of a claim’s value.
PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER & CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER NEAR YOU
From the first appointment to the end result, our office works hard to give you the best outcome for your claim. Filing a successful insurance claim or lawsuit depends on it when you are injured in an accident. Attorney Atteberry has been an attorney for over 20 years. Contact us to hire Attorney Atteberry, your effective and experienced Springfield personal injury lawyer near you.
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ADEQUATE AUTO INSURANCE COVERAGE
A car accident lawyer works diligently to keep money in your pocket, however with Illinois law and the Illinois Department of Motor Vehicles all vehicles in Illinois are only required to carry at least the minimum 25,000/50,000 per accident of coverage including at least $20,000 in property damage.
These amounts may seem like a lot. However, medical care is expensive and a car accident resulting in serious injury can eat into this amount very quickly. Contact your insurance company to increase your coverage amount and add underinsured/uninsured motorist coverage. This simple step will go a long way in making sure you are covered in case of a serious car accident and injury.
Atteberry P.C., Law Offices has extensive legal experience dealing with insurance companies and handling personal injury cases. Our team will work hard to make sure your claim is handled with experience, compassion and understanding while using all the tools available under the law.
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO PROTECT YOURSELF AFTER A CAR ACCIDENT?
1) Seek immediate medical attention. Timely treatment for your injuries is important. It is not a sign of weakness to ask for help.
2) Do not make any statements. After your accident do not discuss your injury or make any formal statements until you have spoken with your medical doctor and a car accident lawyer
3) Take Pictures. Any pictures of your injuries and the auto accident or personal injury scene scene need to be taken immediately. Take note as to weather condition or any witnesses present to substantiate your claim.
4) Time is very important. Most personal injury claims have a limited “statute of limitations”. Speaking with and hiring a car accident lawyer right away will ensure that your personal injury claim will not be lost due to a failure to file.
5) Call ATTEBERRY P.C., Law Offices at our Springfield, Illinois office 217-299-3131, Taylorville, Illinois office 217 824-3131 or Litchfield, Illinois office 217 824-3135 for your FREE CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER CONSULTATION.
Icy or Snowy weather conditions?
AN ACCIDENT COULD HAPPEN
AT ANY TIME
Get Your Free Consultation from a Personal Injury Lawyer
A personal injury lawyer is waiting to give you a free consultation. Give our office a call so we can arrange an appointment that fits in with your schedule in our Taylorville, Springfield or Litchfield office. The sooner we can get you in for an appointment the sooner we can start work resolving your property damage and/or personal injury case.