SLIP & FALLS
BURNS & SCARRING
SPRAINS & STRAINS
PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER READY TO HELP ACCIDENT VICTIMS!
HOW MUCH IS MY ACCIDENT CLAIM WORTH?
There are many variables that come in to play when your personal injury lawyer begins negotiations for your injury claim. It begins with valuing the amount of your medical bills, rehabilitation expense, lost wages and any other relevant expenses. When you have recovered as an accident victim, your personal injury lawyer will also determine how much to seek in pain and suffering . Deciding on how much to seek in pain and suffering is a complex process. There is no special formula and this factor relies largely on the specific facts of your case.
Attorney Atteberry will evaluate your case using over 20 years of experience handling personal injury claims. Atteberry P.C., Law Offices in Springfield, IL Taylorville, IL and Litchfield, IL will work closely with you. We make sure all variables are taken into account when advising of a claim’s value.
PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER & CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER NEAR YOU
From the first appointment to the end result, our office works hard to give you the best outcome for your claim. Filing a successful insurance claim or lawsuit depends on it when you are injured in an accident. Attorney Atteberry has been an attorney for over 20 years. Contact us to hire Attorney Atteberry, your effective and experienced Springfield personal injury lawyer near you.
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO PROTECT YOURSELF AFTER AN ACCIDENT?
1) Seek immediate medical attention with the ER, Prompt Care or your medical doctor. Timely treatment for your injuries is important. It is not a sign of weakness to ask for help.
2) Do not make any statements. After your accident do not discuss your injury or make any formal statements until you have spoken with your medical doctor and a personal injury lawyer
3) Take Pictures. Any pictures of your injuries and surrounding environment need to be taken to document any potential negligence that resulted in your injuries. Take note as to weather condition or any witnesses present to substantiate your claim.
4) Time is very important. Most personal injury claims have a limited “statute of limitations”. Speaking with and hiring personal injury lawyer right away will ensure that your personal injury claim will not be lost due to a failure to file with the appropriate court.
5) Call ATTEBERRY P.C., Law Offices at our Springfield, IL office 217-299-3131, Taylorville, IL office 217 824-3131 or Litchfield, IL office 217 824-3135 for your FREE PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER CONSULTATION
AN INJURY COULD HAPPEN
AT ANY TIME
Get Your Free Consultation from a Personal Injury Lawyer
A personal injury lawyer is waiting to give you a free consultation. Give our office a call so we can arrange an appointment that fits in with your schedule in our Taylorville, IL, Springfield, IL, or Litchfield, IL office. The sooner we can get you in for an appointment the sooner we can start work resolving your personal injury case.