SPRINGFIELD CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER
PROTECTING YOUR RIGHTS IN SPRINGFIELD, IL AFTER A
CAR ACCIDENT FOR
Hire a Springfield, IL Car Accident Lawyer to HELP you during Unforseen Circumstances
SPRINGFIELD CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER HELP
SPRINGFIELD CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER READY TO HELP ACCIDENT VICTIMS
Attorney Atteberry is a seasoned Springfield car accident lawyer ready to help auto accident victims. He will be there to navigate the process and fight for your rights. Taking on Springfield, IL accident cases including car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, semi accidents, farm implement accidents, UTV accidents, golf cart accidents or any other auto accident type cases is our passion. It is stressful dealing with the medical bills and doctor visits while still managing your day to day life. We aim to give you, the accident victim, the peace of mind your family needs. Your time you should be focused on healing and getting your life back on track.
HOW MUCH IS MY CAR ACCIDENT CLAIM WORTH?
There are many variables that come in to play when your Springfield car accident lawyer sends a demand and begins negotiations for your car accident claim. It begins with valuing the amount of your medical bills, rehabilitation expense, lost wages and any other relevant expenses. Your accident lawyer will work with you during recovery process and after you have recovered to get the most money in your pocket at the conclusion of your case.
Attorney Atteberry will evaluate your Springfield auto accident case using over 20 years of experience handling personal injury and car accident claims. Atteberry P.C., Law Offices in Springfield, IL, Taylorville, IL and Litchfield, IL will work closely with you. We make sure all variables are taken into account when advising of a claim’s value.
SPRINGFIELD, IL CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER NEAR YOU MAKING IT EASY TO COME DISCUSS YOUR CASE
With convenient locations to serve you in Springfield, IL Taylorville, IL and Litchfield, IL, we make it easy to get to your appointment. If you are in surrounding areas including Champaign, Effingham and Bloomington we will arrange an appointment near you to discuss your car accident case. If you have limited transportation we make it easy for you to email and text message our office about your case. Our office works hard to give you the best outcome for your claim. Contact us to hire Attorney Atteberry, your effective and experienced Springfield, IL car accident lawyer near you.
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH CAR INSURANCE COVERAGE
Your Springfield, IL car accident lawyer works diligently to keep money in your pocket. Having enough coverage is vital in making sure you are compensated for your injuries. By law in Illinois vehicles are only required to carry an insurance minimum of 25,000/50,000 per accident and only $20,000 in property damage coverage.
These amounts may seem like a lot, but with rising hospital costs, a car accident resulting in serious injury can deplete this amount very quickly. To protect yourself from these low amounts, you can contact your insurance company to increase your coverage amount and add underinsured/uninsured motorist coverage. This simple step will go a long way in making sure you are covered in case of a serious Springfield, IL car accident and injury.
Atteberry P.C., Law Offices has extensive legal experience dealing with insurance companies and handling Springfield, IL car accident cases. Our team will work hard to make sure your car accident claim is handled with experience, compassion and understanding while using all the tools available under the law to fight for just compensation for your injuries.
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO PROTECT YOURSELF AFTER A SPRINGFIELD, IL CAR ACCIDENT?
1) Seek immediate medical attention. It is important to be evaluated by a trained medical professional. Soft tissue injuries and whiplash are not immediate and show up in the days following an accident. If you suffer from these types of injuries it is important to visit your treating physician timely for evaluation and treatment of your injuries.
2) Do not make any statements. After your accident do not discuss your injury or make any formal statements until you have spoken with your medical doctor and a Springfield car accident lawyer.
3) Take Pictures. Pictures of your injuries and vehicles involved in the accident need to be taken immediately. Take note as to weather condition or any witnesses present to substantiate your claim.
4) Time is very important. Most car accident claims have a limited “statute of limitations” of two years after the accident. If alcohol is involved there could be additional circumstances that shorten your claim period to 1 year. Speaking with and hiring a Springfield car accident lawyer right away will ensure that your car accident claim will not be lost due to a failure preserve your claim with all possible options for recovery.
5) Call ATTEBERRY P.C., Law Offices at our Springfield, Illinois office 217-299-3131, Taylorville, Illinois office 217 824-3131 or Litchfield, Illinois office 217 824-3135 for your FREE CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER CONSULTATION.
6) Once our office is your car accident lawyer will work to get you just compensation for your injuries!
Did you have a car accident in icy conditions?
A SPRINGFIELD, IL CAR ACCIDENT COULD HAPPEN AT ANY TIME
Get Your Free Consultation from a Springfield Car Accident Lawyer
A Springfield car accident lawyer is waiting to give you a free consultation. Give our office a call so we can arrange an appointment. We will work with you to find a time that fits in with your schedule. Contact us in our Taylorville, Springfield or Litchfield, Il office. The sooner we can get you in for an appointment the sooner we can start work resolving your property damage and/or auto accident case.