Copyright (C) 2017 Atteberry P.C. All Rights Reserved
Dealing with insurance companies can be overwhelming, especially when you are recovering from an accident. Seeking a professional
and effective personal injury attorney is the first step to making a successful insurance claim or lawsuit if you are injured in an accident.
Having a seasoned attorney there to navigate the process and fight for your rights gives you the peace of mind your family needs at
a time you should be focused on healing and getting your life back on track. At Atteberry P.C., Attorneys at Law our personal injury
attorneys are dedicated to taking the frustration out of dealing with insurance companies.
If YOU have been injured in an accident
there are immediate steps you can take to protect your interests.
1) Seek immediate medical attention: Timely treatment for your injuries
is important. It is not a sign of weakness to ask for help.
2) Do not make any statements: After your accident do not discuss your
injury or make any formal statements until you have spoken with your medical doctor and an attorney.
3) Take Pictures: Any pictures
of vehicles involved, your injuries and the accident scene need to be taken immediately following the accident.
note as to weather condition or obstacles when the accident occurred or any witnesses present to substantiate your claim.
Attorneys at Law
BACK & SPINAL CORD INJURIES
UNINSURED MOTORIST CLAIMS
We will answer all of these questions and more. We offer a
AND HAVE NO FEES UNLESS WE WIN YOUR CASE!
ATTEBERRY P.C., ATTORNEYS AT LAW at (217)299-3131 or (217)824-3131.
SPINAL AND BRAIN INJURIES
EXPLOSIONS AND BURNS
SLIP AND FALLS
PROTECT YOUR INTERESTS AFTER YOU HAVE
BEEN INJURED IN AN ACCIDENT
GET HELP FROM A LOCAL ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
An accident can happen at any time and can be devastating to your health and your finances. You have the right to seek fair compensation for the losses you have experienced during this time. Speaking with an experienced accident attorney will give you the answers to many questions you may have regarding your claim:
• How/When do I file a claim with the insurance company?
• How will my medical bills be paid?
• Do I need to talk to the insurance company regarding the accident?
• Will I get paid for time I am unable to work?
• Is this something I can handle on my own?
• How long till it take for me to be compensated?
• What can a personal injury attorney do for me?